What We Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect your email address, and other information you directly give us on our site.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
Information Choices and Changes
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.